Good Reports for Everyone

Today was dentist day for the MacDonald kiddos, Jackson's first time ever going since he is three now.  One thing I dislike about our dentist is not being able to go back with the kids, but they make up for it by letting all of them go back at the same time.  I can't imagine sitting there long enough for them to do it one at a time.  All of the kids had x-rays done along with their regular cleanings.  Let me just say that I am so thankful to have dental insurance and a health spending account so we don't have to pay out of pocket for any of our doctor or dental visits.  Thank you Jesus for a husband who provides so well for his family!

None of the kids have any cavities.  They want Caleb to come back and get a sealant applied to his molars.  They also recommended getting a few of Ella's baby teeth pulled because her adult teeth are coming in a little crooked.  I am on the fence about that one - they suggested the same thing when Caleb was her age and the teeth they wanted to pull ended up falling out on their own within a few weeks.  I am just not excited about her being put under for any kind of procedure, so we will wait a little while to decide on that one.

I took the kids to Chick-Fil-A after their appointment and let them each have their own Kid's Meal since it was a special occasion.  No cavities, no sharing :)  We got there at about 10:15 which was perfect because I wanted breakfast, so I ate right away while they played for a little while and then I ordered their food once lunch was being served.  I took a picture of Jackson afterward with all his swag since it was his first visit to the dentist.  Never mind that approximately 2.5 seconds later, his balloon flew into oblivion and he flew into a hissy fit about it being gone.  Good times! 

No comments: