Coon-Zilla (or why my husband was late to work today)




Our newest infestation... raccoons. I guess it is better than the moths, roaches, cats or rodents we have had in the past! This is actually the second one we have trapped and we aren't even sure it is the last one. I am wondering now if this is what ate through the Easter stuff in the attic... plastic eggs, decorations, baskets and books. I thought it may have been our rodent friends but now I'm not so sure.

Believe it or not, there is a man who lives down the street from us who has had pet raccoons in the past. The poor guy is in a motorized wheelchair and for a while was living in a tent in someone's backyard. He said the raccoons kept him warm at night - so sad! He has since moved into the house by where his tent is so I am wondering if these are the same animals he abandoned.

Only in our hood! :)

1 comment:

christy said...

who gets to exterminate this one?? :)