Random Things I am Thankful For

Aside from the obvious, here are a few (non-family related) things that brought me joy this week...

... newly-pedicured feet that look so much better in flip flops now that the weather is warmer. Now I just have to get rid of those weird bulgy veins that are a by-product of this pregnancy!

... after implementing a new laundry system, a laundry room that looks like this most of the time instead of being piled high with clothes that need to be put away

... clean floors thanks to my sweet husband vacuuming for hours (no pic of that one, they were dirty before I could get one!)

... an impromptu trip to IKEA with some neighbors at my husband's urging (after he had already been with the kids all morning at Caleb's double header soccer game while I had breakfast and got my toes done). He even gave me some cash to spend because (as usual) I had already spent all of my allowance for that pay period at Chipotle. I need an intervention.

... a planned girl's day tomorrow in Tampa with my two best girl friends for a little birthday celebration for yours truly (again at my husband's urging even though I am leaving him with all four kids ALL DAY long). A trip to Whole Foods (yes that was my idea) and a massage followed by dinner at Cheesecake Factory - I don't know what to do with myself! I am planning to eat cheesecake for dinner, I can tell you that for sure!

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments: