Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today was a big milestone birthday for Grandma (don't worry mom, we won't sell you out on the blog). :) Taking full advantage of our flexible homeschooling schedule, I decided we we would go and visit her for the day to help her celebrate. We all had lunch at the Daytona Ale House and the kids got to play pool for the first time ever. Caleb loved it! We had lots of yummy food... I ate some french onion soup and steak fajitas. The kids enjoyed their usual kid fare (pizza, grilled cheese, hot dog, etc.) except for Caleb who announced that he wanted grilled shrimp and tossed salad with ranch.

My mom isn't too big on sweets so she kindly passed on her free birthday dessert to me - a luscious brownie sundae. It was amazing, one of the best I have ever tasted. I didn't even eat dinner and I still feel full from lunch!

Happy Birthday Grandma (Mom) - so glad we got to spend the day with you!

Please excuse the food hanging from my son's mouth!

No comments: