Christmas in July


Yesterday morning it was Ella's turn to fix the date on our calendar. I think we may need to work on our numbers some, and I have no idea how it ended up on December since that is not even on the same block as July. Maybe she just loves Christmas like her momma and daddy! :)

Even more sad is that I didn't notice it until late last night. I am blaming it on the fact that I have not had coffee in a couple of days - I am out of half and half and since I am a coffee snob I won't drink it with plain milk. I can't believe I am even saying this but it isn't worth the hassle to take three children under 5 to a grocery store just for that one item... not even for a hot steamy cup of coffee. Thank goodness it's Friday and Scott will be home for the next couple of days!

No comments: