Another "Catch-Up" Post

I realized today as I was uploading pictures that I had some on the point and shoot I carry in my diaper bag dating back to August... oops!  Here are those along with the ones that have been sitting on my Canon SLR memory card for several weeks.  I am not promising that they will be in chronological order and I will still not be completely caught up with posts.  At least it is a start!

August - Legoland!  They sent us free upgrade tickets for our annual passes so we got to experience the water park... a nice treat on a miserably hot summer day!  I enjoyed the water park much more than the regular park.







 Parker Street Bell Tower Dedication Ceremony





 Project board highlighting work that was done on different homes in the neighborhood - several are of our humble abode!

Mischief at home


Car Show







 Glazer Children's Museum - a field trip for FLVS.  My camera battery died not long after we got there but I was able to take a few pictures.








Soccer!  The oldest 3 are playing and next year Jackson will be old enough.








Ella scored a goal! 




Our old neighbor and dear friend Cat came for a visit with her son. 

Monkey Bread!

Noah's first lollipop after Women's Bible Study (September 11) 

Laughing and looking at books with Grandma

My loves (minus the youngest one who was sleeping)

No comments: