Checking In...

In case you haven't noticed, it has been almost a month since I blogged last.  I was on a mission to update all my baby books and get my 2011 photos uploaded and organized by the end of the year.  I even wanted to get photo books made for all of last year.  That was my goal at the end of 2010 and I achieved it but this year I was a big fat failure!!  :)  The baby books are up-to-date (except Noah who has me adding stuff every week it seems) but I totally missed the mark on photo books!  I only got through April of last year.  Oops!  And in the midst of all that, I don't have a functioning camera right now and I think pictureless posts would get a little boring.

So in an effort to get myself a little more caught up in many areas of my life, I am continuing my blogging hiatus, temporarily... I will probably start up again whenever I have a new camera.  The good news is, I won't have many pictures to organize for the first part of this year - maybe I can get ahead for a little while! 

No comments: