No Shame...

With Scott out of town most of the week, I was quite excited to learn of a way to feed my whole family for free at Chick-Fil-A. Their Kids' Night this week was a Pirates and Princesses theme and anyone in costume got free food, even grown-ups!

I knew we had the princess part covered, but it took a little creativity to secure pirate costumes for the boys (and their Momma). Caleb helped me make hats and t-shirts and our neighbor Christy made the eye patches. We all got free meals and the kids got to go on a horse-drawn carriage ride and eat free ice cream! Even though Caleb fell in the playplace and sprained his elbow, he agrees it was still a fun night.  And it really is official that I will do anything for free food. 










1 comment:

japm1944 said...

Great pics of everyone. Fun time, Mima