Fall Fun

Wednesday was the first ever fall festival at our church, put on by Student Ministries.  The mosquitoes have been brutal this year, so I was glad to learn once we got there that it was being held in the fellowship hall.  There were tons of games, face painting, free family photos and a game of musical chairs that Lillian almost won!




This morning after a delicious breakfast with Scott at Reececliff, we headed to the annual playgroup fall party.  It is always held at someone's home instead of us meeting at a park like we usually do.  We did some pumpkin crafts, ate pizza and decorated cookies.  It gave Daddy some alone time to finish last-minute preparations for his trip out of town.  He is going to Jacksonville for the Florida/Georgia game and a golf tournament put on by Desire Street Ministries.  There will be lots of food, fellowship and fun, not to mention Danny Wuerfell! :)  It took every ounce of me not to ask him to stay home...  I had no problem with him leaving for four days, I was bummed about not getting to go to the football game - I have never been to a Florida/Georgia game!  I told him he couldn't go again unless he took me!



No comments: