Shower Time!

Last night was my Friendship Shower for Baby M. I decided to have it at Red Elephant because I love their food (I have mentioned their hummus on here before) and they have a nifty little room you can reserve for free to use for parties. My neighbor Christy organized the shower and paid for my dinner!

We all had a great time chatting and eating together, and I got a ton of gifts! I thought about bringing my girls but decided at the last minute not to - now I kind of wish I had. They would have enjoyed hanging out with the big girls!


Scott registered for this play gym because he liked the elephants and it is what his mom and aunt ended up getting us.HUGE basket of goodies from my very creative neighbor Christy who is the queen of cute packaging.Food pics - what I ate for dinner and dessert (the dessert was shared among all the ladies). Gotta have a record of that!Me with my neighbors minus Christy who had left already. I can't believe I didn't remember to take the pic until after she was gone!Here's all the loot - amazing and so appreciated since we had gotten rid of EVERYTHING. The three Gator onesies laying on the table are yet another creation by Christy - she took old kids' Gator clothes I was getting rid of and repurposed parts of them to sew onto new onesies. So creative and so fun to remember who wore them in their former life!

No comments: