Our Week in Alabama

Last week we took a trip with Mima and Papa to visit Scott's brother Brian and his family in Montgomery. I LOVE being able to take time off from school and take advantage of opportunities like this. We had a blast - it was definitely crazy with eight children in one house, but we spent lots of time outside! The kids were great together and it was so fun to see them all interacting with each other.

Here is a pictorial review of our trip in chronological order:
Stopping at Krispy Kreme in the town where that other Florida college is located... It was definitely time for a break and what better way to spend it than eating yummy donuts!

In Alabama - Jackson wearing one of Uncle Brian's hats...
Burying Papa in the leaf pile

Picnicking at Fort Toulouse

Lots of meals on the back porch!
Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton, Alabama


Hudson's exact words when I walked up with the camera: "Picture, RUN!" And that's just what he did!


We had such a fun time and I am so grateful for Brian and Ella's hospitality, especially in the midst of her pregnancy-induced sickness. I definitely couldn't have made the trip without Mima and Papa's help driving/entertaining my kiddos. The kids can't wait to see their cousins again.

Tomorrow is back to school for us - hope it isn't too hard of an adjustment! I know I would much rather be hanging out with family! :)

No comments: