Counting Down...

In two hours I will be joining some ladies in my community group for a girl's weekend at the beach - the first time I have left Scott and all the kids overnight (two nights, really). Pray for me as I will certainly be missing my family and pray for my husband as he is taking on a job he is not used to (although very capable of) for the next 2 days.

I plan to come home a few shades tanner (is that even a word?) and caught up on sleep. Jackson took four steps today so I hope he doesn't start walking while I am gone!

Peace out...
:)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Trisha, I have been following your blog for awhile. I love it because I feel like it looks a lot like my life! Your kids are so cute. I hope you have a fun weekend with your friends.

Grandma said...

Have fun, baby girl! Don't get burnt!!! Love you! Mom