Speaking of Lillian...

Lillian tells me almost daily now, "Mommy, I want to eat at Honey's." It took me forever to figure out what she meant, until one day she said it as we were leaving church and it dawned on me - on the rare occasion that we eat out, it is usually after church for lunch at Sonny's. She says the cutest things sometimes, just like she used to say "fairy goshmother" instead of "fairy godmother." She cracks me up!

And I don't know what it is, but anytime we take our kids to "Honey's" to eat, they always behave and they always eat really well. Lillian loves their fried okra and even when we let the kids get their own food they will eat all of theirs and still want some of ours! So if anyone ever needs gift ideas for us, Sonny's gift cards are a sure bet! :)

1 comment:

japm1944 said...

What a sweet pic with her daddy. We love you'll. Mima and Papa