Funnies

Caleb got a splinter in his finger earlier today and when I was finally able to get it out he said, "Mom, it's a good thing that wasn't in my eating hand - that would have been very bad!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I love flash cards and luckily the kids do, too. I have several sets of them along with some books that I leave by the couch for when I am nursing Jackson. Lillian is particularly fond of the colors/shapes set. Unfortunately, everything is blue at this point, although she does occasionally get pink right. This morning she was looking at a card with an orange oval on it and when I asked her what shape it was she said "egg." I said "Very good, Lillian - it is shaped like an egg and that shape is called an oval. So what shape is it?" "Egg."

Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying.

No comments: