Summer Days

WE MISS YOU DADDY!!! (and Mima and Papa, too)

The kids are having such a fun time here with their cousins. They have been playing nonstop, mostly outside. We swam at my aunt's house the other day and Caleb would not get out of the water! I think Ella needs some swim lessons - she was a little bit scared even though my niece Terani was holding her. She is such a little tomboy, playing in the dirt and running around with her big brother and cousin Jullian. That girl is not afraid to get sweaty and dirty. Her little legs are covered in scrapes and bruises and she is LOVING every minute of it! She even got a quick ride on Grandaddy's riding lawn mower yesterday. Caleb and I played bowling on the Wii two days ago and he scored 192 and beat me three times in a row!! I was never very good at video games. The highlight of the trip so far - my baby girl is crawling! She is an army crawler just like her brother. She has also really taken to her Granmommy which is a nice break for me since she is such a Mommy's girl.

Snacking on graham crackers and marshmallow fluff

A quick snapshot on the trampoline before the big kids started jumping


Ella helping her Grandaddy mow

No comments: