First Day!

Today we started school at home again. I wanted pictures of the kids so I let them make little signs showing what grade they are in this year. You may notice we are missing a child in the pictures. That's because Noah slept until 9:30 this morning! I nursed him at 8:30 last night, he was in bed by 10 and didn't wake up to feed at all during the night. I was amazed (and really uncomfortable by the time he woke up)! Too bad I was up later than I want to admit getting stuff prepared for today. I could have had a real night of sleep!





Lillian wrote her name all by herself!





Lunch on the porch




My dining room after we finished... good grief I need a school room! And none of their math is even included in the piles!

1 comment:

japm1944 said...

Great pics. I liked your signs, Caleb, Ella, Lillian, and Jackson. Love you, Mima and Papa