3 to go!

I had a check-up on Friday and everything still looks good. My belly actually measured 32 cm, smaller than last time so I have probably dropped some. I am not dilated AT ALL (no surprise there) so I am not expecting anything to start happening anytime soon. But I am still feeling good and my blood pressure has stayed low so I am in no rush.

Still contemplating if I want to induce to have my doctor deliver since he has delivered all my others. If so, he is on call on my due date. There is still a small part of me that would love to experience going into labor on my own, but I don't know if it is worth the gamble of seeing another doctor. Speaking of my doctor, he snuck in a quick (free) sonogram on Friday and he said he caught a glimpse of between baby's legs, so I am pretty sure he knows what we are having (although he didn't know yet when he filled out our baby pool poster).

No comments: